Friday 6 April 2012

Introducing Me

Aspiring writer with a passion for music. Well, that sums up who I am in seven simple words. Although I do not write my own music, which seems like the obvious option for me considering those seven words, when listening to music I can write lots on how it speaks to me and how it makes me feel. Or not, as the case may be. Music is a form of writing, however, that can speak to the whole world. No matter what your nationality, gender or age, if you like the beat a gallery of emotion can be opened up to you. Another reason for my love for music is the fact there is a song that is relevant to whatever mood you are in. Personally, when I am sad I listen to music such as The Fray or Sia, which relaxes me. When feeling happy, I always feel encouraged to listen to music that makes me want to dance like Hot Chelle Rae or Justin Timberlake. From the innocent age of three or four, I would clap my chubby hands to Reach For The Stars by S Club 7 or One Love by Blue. As you can see my taste in music may not have been particularly respectable as a toddler, but nevertheless as long as you enjoy music I do not think it matters what people think of your taste. This blog is a way of sharing with you the music I like, and I hope that you give it a chance too. I'm a girl that likes different genres of music, although I would say my preferences are Pop and Rock. So what can you expect from this blog? I hope to write album reviews, concert reviews and I will do an 'Artist of the Week' and, possibly, interviews with bands. Feel free to send in any song suggestions or ideas of what you would like to see on the site.

Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment