Tuesday 12 March 2013

DANCE DANCE DANCE!!


These guys can do it, can you??
During a recent holiday in Cancun, Mexico I was introduced to a song that had the power of getting the whole resort dancing! Maybe I am a little late with this, or maybe I just didn't pay enough attention when it came out in 2007, but this song is something that I now believe should be an essential at every party. Forget the 'Cha Cha Slide' and 'YMCA', DJ's need to start adding 'Cupid Shuffle' by Cupid to their play list,  especially as it is much cooler than those songs you have to be drunk or under 12 years old to hit the dance floor. With a ludicrously easy dance routine and a funky melody, I felt I had to recommend 'Cupid Shuffle' to bring the Cancun fiesta to Britain.

Tweet me at www.twitter.com/heyitselliejay if I'm wrong and this is already a dance craze, or if you think it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment